In most social networking sites, such as Facebook, you can save, download images to your phone easily by pressing the Save button, one of the numbers of options.
As for the Instagram app, the problem is completely different, you can’t download any images or videos from that app to your device, because the app doesn’t have a save button, which annoys many people.
If you are also one of them, you can continue reading, as we will give you a bunch of ways in which you can Instagram download photos full size.
All the ways to Instagram download photos without the feature of Instagram
Tell us, in the following lines, from this article, a set of methods that you can rely on to Instagram download photos without no need to wait for Instagram features to be available. Keep reading with us, to get acquainted with them.
Method #1: via websites
One of the simple ways that you can do to download Instagram photos is to rely on a group of websites that offer this service for free. With our support, you can Instagram download photos full size.
In this paragraph we will learn about all these websites and how to use them, keep reading, to get familiar with them:
SnapInsta.app is the best Instagram photo downloader as the best Instagram video download that allows you to Instagram download photos on any operating system, any device fast, easy and free.
In addition to downloading photos, SnapInsta.app also supports users to download video formats that appear on Instagram such as regular videos, Reels videos, stories, IGTV.
To download photos you need to follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram and select the photo you want to download.
2. Select “…” on the screen, among the options press “copy link”.
3. Open SnapInsta.app and choose download Instagram photo.
4. Paste the image link and check the blue download box.
5. Continue to select “Download Photo” to complete the download process.
DownloadGram is one of the best websites that you can rely on to save photos on Instagram, on your Android phone, iPhone, and on your computer. And in the next lines of this article we will learn how to use this site to download photos Instagram follow the explanation:
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Find the image you want to download to your phone.
- Then tap the three dots at the top.
- A set of options will appear. Click the Copy Link option as shown in the image.
- Now you can go to the DownloadGram website
- Paste the image link in the box on the box on the website.
- The image will appear on the web page. Click the Download button, then click the Download image button, and the image will be downloaded to your phone.
This site is no different from the ones above, where you can Instagram download photos full size on your computer and on your phone in the same way that we explained to you on the previous pages.
And the great thing is that this website allows you to save all stories, videos, reels in very high quality and for free, with no fees. Follow the explanation:
- First, you have to search for the Instagram post you want to save on your phone, click on the three dots at the top of the post. A set of options will appear to you, click on the “Copy Link” option as shown in the image below.
- Then paste the image’s link into the field and hit the “View” button.
- Click the download icon. The images on the phone will be uploaded to the gallery on the Android phone. On iPhone, it will be saved to Safari browser downloads.
Warning: There are many other sites that provide a similar service that you can rely on to download photos Instagram high quality, the most prominent of which are: Ingramer, instadownloader
Method #2: Use screenshots
The first simple way that you can rely on Instagram to download photos on your phone is a screenshot. By simply not requiring this software, you can save any photo from the Instagram app.
In case you don’t know how to take a screenshot of your phone, follow these steps:
On an Android phone: Press the home button and the lock button to take a screenshot instantly.
On iPhone: Press the volume up button and the phone lock button at the same time.
On Windows 8 or later: Press Win + Prt SC.
On Windows XP: Press Ctrl + Prt SC.
On Windows 7: Press Prt SC + fn or you can press Prt SC + Alt or you can press Win and the letter Q.
On Mac: Hold Shift + 3.
Here are the ways you can make screenshots on different devices. On the phone, it will be saved directly, but on the computer, you have to open the “Paint” program and press the Paste button located at the top of the program. Then, save the image with a name, by tapping the “Save As” option from the drop-down menu.
Method #3: Via the App
There are also many Android and iPhone apps that you can rely on to easily and high-quality download photos from the Instagram app, and in the next paragraph of the article Here, we will learn about all these applications. Keep reading, to learn about all of that:
Now you can download the SnapX app, which works on Android phones, to Instagram download photos, high quality and free without any hassle. no need to pay, and in the following steps, from this article we will learn how to use this app, to download Instagram photos follow the explanation:
- First, you have to download the app on your phone
- Then open the app and enable the FastSave Service option inside the app.
- Through that click on Instagram to open your account.
- Search for the image you want to download. Click the three dots above the image.
- Click the Copy link option.
- Images will be uploaded automatically.
- Go to your phone’s library to find them there.
Note: SnapX also can download Facebook, TikTok, Twitter videos quickly with the best quality.
Instagram Download Photos & Videos
If you are looking for an android app through which you can download both photos and videos, published on Instagram, high quality, free, then you can download the app. Photo & Video Downloader app for Instagram.
In the next paragraph of this article, we will learn how to use this app, Instagram download photos, and keep reading.
- First, you have to download the app Download Photos & Videos for Instagram
- Now you have to open the app. A logo will appear at the top for Instagram. Click it.
- Then search for the photo you want to save on your phone. And also search for the video you want to save.
- Once you find it, copy a link and the image will be saved to your phone’s gallery.
NOTE: These are some Android apps that you can rely on to download photos and videos from the Instagram app, and there are many other free apps that provide the same service that you can find when you search for them. in the Google Play Store or the App Store for iPhone phones.
Method #4: Save photos on Instagram
In case you want to save any image or video on Instagram, to return to it, you can save it on the application itself without downloading the image or video.
You can access and view all your saved photos and videos for review. We will learn how to Instagram download photos, by creating bookmarks. Follow the instructions below:
- Open your Instagram account.
- Search for the photo or video you want to save on your Instagram account.
- Then click the Bookmarks icon. The image will be saved in the history list.
- If you want to see all the things you have saved on your Instagram account. Go to your profile and click on the top three lines.
- A list of options will appear, click on the Saved option. You’ll see all the photos and videos you’ve saved.
In many cases, you want to Instagram download photos from videos and you can’t do that. You can use some of the websites we mentioned above, such as SnapInsta.app, Save Insta.
Or you can take a screenshot, but before you do, remember to keep pressing until it stops and the story owner’s name disappears, then you can make a screenshot Figure.
Caution: In case you are looking for programs to save photos from Instagram, there are many programs that you can rely on to save photos in high quality and for free, and among these programs is “Instatool ”, which is one of the tools for saving photos from Instagram.
This is all information relating to the subject, Instagram download photo full size, no program, please share your comments with us at the end of the article, on the topic hey. Thank you for reading.