When it comes to growing your brand, there’s no better platform than Facebook, with more than 2 billion monthly users and some pretty powerful targeting tools, you can reach a massive audience with just a few clicks.
But if you’re looking for more than just likes from your page like actual followers who engage with your content you’ll want to explore some different options. In this post, we’ll share our favorite techniques on How to get Facebook followers in less than a week.
Step 1: Make A Facebook Page
To get started, you need to create a Facebook page and you can do this in seconds by going to www.facebook.com/pages/create and following the instructions on the page.
Once your page has been created, make sure that it’s public by clicking on edit next to privacy settings in the left-hand sidebar of your new Facebook Page, this will ensure that people who aren’t friends with you will be able to see what posts are being shared from this account and follow along if they’re interested.
Step 2: Create An Establishing Quote
- Create an establishing quote. You can use this to introduce yourself and your brand or as a way of setting the tone for your Facebook page
A good establishing quote should establish who you are, why people should follow you, and what kind of content they can expect from the page
- Use the name of your business in the quote. It’s easier to find later on when people are searching for it
- Pick quotes that relate to your industry or target audience by searching, which will pull up relevant results based on keywords entered into their search bar
Step 3: Post High-Reach Content
To get your first 1,000 Facebook followers and beyond, you need to post high-reach content and high-reach content is any piece of information that has the potential to reach a large audience and spread like wildfire through social media.
The key here is posting content that your followers will like, share and comment on and if they like it enough for them to hit the thumbs-up button or share it with their friends or family members then you’re golden.
You want to create content that your followers will want to share with their friends and family. You can do this by making it interesting, funny, useful, or inspirational. If you can find a way of doing this, then you’ll be able to start growing your audience on social media.
Step 4: Use Facebook’s Advanced Audiences
This tool allows you to create custom audiences based on people who have visited your page or website, and then use those audiences as targeting options for your ads.
You can also create custom audiences from email lists or website visitors if you want to reach out to specific groups of people who are already interested in what you’re offering.
If your content is relevant, interesting, and engaging then it will get people talking and sharing. The more people that see your post, the better chance you have of getting new followers.
For example, if you’re an author who has just released a new book, you could create an audience of people who have visited your author’s website and then use that audience as the target for your Facebook ad campaign.
This way, when those website visitors see your ad on Facebook, they’ll already be familiar with who you are and what you do, making it more likely that they’ll take action like buying your book.
Step 5: Create Custom Audiences By Posting to Your Page
Once you’ve started posting to your Facebook Page, it’s time to create a custom audience from those posts.
Custom audiences are one of the most powerful tools in Facebook advertising because they allow you to target people who have already engaged with your brand and know about what you do.
Once you’ve created a custom audience, it becomes easy for other people within the same organization or even just friends like yourself who want more followers on their pages.
To create a custom audience:
- Go into Ads Manager and click Audiences at the top-left corner of the screen
- Select “Create Audience” in blue at the bottom left corner of the page
You Can Get New Followers By Trying These Tips Right Now
- Create a Facebook page, and use it to post high-reach content that’s relevant to your niche
- Use the tips in this article to create a quote or image with your brand name that you can share on all platforms
- Posting to your page is one way to grow your following but there are other more effective ways too! You can create custom audiences by posting to your page so they see only the content they want from you next time around
If you want to get more Facebook followers, there’s no better way than using our service. We have the best customer service in the industry and our pricing is unbeatable.