Marketing students are frequently tasked with writing various papers on – of course – marketing, ending up saying “do my homework“. Now, the problem is that there are so many topics to choose from. There are simple topics; topics that everyone is writing about. There are also very complex topics; topics that you probably don’t want to tackle because of their complexity. However, you need to find a good topic if you are to write an exemplary essay. The quality of your marketing project ideas directly influences the quality of your papers. If the topics are too simple, you will not be able to impress your teacher. If the topics are too difficult, you may not be able to do a great job writing about them. This is why it is very important to find the best market research topics possible. People working in the marketing field would love to hear more detailed information about it. Share your tips on live streaming platforms such as Twitch and get the chance to interact with your audience in real-time. If you wish to have a stronger digital presence, buy twitch viewers.
Where to Find Good Market Research Topics
There are several places where you can get some good topics from. For example, one can go to the local library and start reading various essays and dissertations. In many of them, the author clearly states which parts require further research. However, in many cases those topics are quite difficult; this is exactly why the author didn’t do the research himself.
Another place where you can get some marketing research topics for college students is the Internet. Also, you can find a lot of tips and tricks on how to find good marketing project ideas and on how to write an exemplary essay. The only problem is that it will take you quite a bit of time to go through all the websites (remember to always access only trustworthy sites) and compile a list of topics. It also takes hours to analyze all the topics and make a decision.
There is a faster way to get a good topic: use our list of 50 marketing essay topics. But before we get to the list, you need to understand why interesting marketing research project ideas are so important and what makes a topic good.
Why Marketing Project Ideas Are Important
It can be very difficult to write a paper on a topic in marketing. Many students don’t even know where to start. The problem is that most people don’t understand that the topic of the paper is very important. As long as you are able to find a good, interesting topic, you have a very good chance of writing an excellent paper. If the topic is too simple, chances are several of your classmates will also write their papers on it. You want to be original. You want to impress your teacher. You want your paper to be unique and full of in-depth information. On the other hand, a difficult topic will put you in a very tight spot. Even though you may find a lot of interesting ideas and facts, you may not be able to cover everything adequately. In addition, it may take you a lot more time to write an essay on a complex topic; time you desperately need to complete other school assignments.
This is why it is so important to find the best marketing project ideas. You don’t have time to search the local library for interesting topics. You don’t have time to conduct in-depth research online until you find a good topic. You need the topics right now; and this is where we can help you. We have put together a list of 50 amazing marketing research topics for college students. You can use any of our topics for free; after all, they were compiled to help students with ideas that they would otherwise be unable to find on their own. This impressive list of 50 market research topics should help you find a few good topics for several of your next essays.
50 Marketing Research Project Ideas
Now that you understand how important marketing research project ideas are and why you need to find the most interesting and original topic for your next paper, it’s time to take a look at the list of ideas. So, without further ado, we present the list of the best 50 marketing project ideas:
- Using social media as a marketing channel
- How product packaging influences sales
- How is alcohol marketed legally?
- Managing customer relationship to increase customer retention
- Does humor advertising influence brand perception?
- Factors that influence customer retention in hotels
- Study the impact of brand extension on the brand personality
- A study of e-commerce systems in the United States
- Customer delight statistics and analysis in the banking system
- Identifying quality of service gaps in the banking system (compared to foreign banks)
- Does gender have an effect on family buying decisions?
- Unethical retailer behavior – how does it influence consumers?
- Fast-food industry and word of mouth – studying the consequences
- What is impulse buying and why does it matter
- What products to produce and sell – and why
- Choosing the best logo for your product
- The effects of brand name of consumers
- The perfect number of products in a product line
- Product market penetration analysis
- Discounting a product – why and when
- Why real-time pricing matters?
- Is price discrimination appropriate?
- What is psychological pricing?
- The pros and cons of profit maximization pricing
- Making prices visible
- Being flexible in pricing
- The advantages of fractional prices
- The research behind odd pricing techniques
- The history of advertising
- Advertising in the mainstream media
- Using Facebook as advertising tool
- Pros and cons of TV commercials
- Five Excellent advertising techniques
- Why advertising can make or break a brand
- Analysis of popular advertising slogans
- Achieving major advertising objectives
- The benefits of testimonials online
- Analyzing consumer sales promotion techniques
- What are trade sales promotion techniques?
- Pros and cons of the Push Money technique
- The link between discounts and sales
- Is e-marketing the future of marketing?
- Is traditional marketing becoming obsolete?
- Identifying customers’ needs on the Internet
- Satisfying customers online
- Using email advertisements – pros and cons
- Using Google’s paid advertising
- Do consumers react to e-marketing?
- Achieving customer satisfaction through electronic channels
- Customer support over the Internet
We hope it was helpful. Remember that you can get your homework done by professionals online. Just give them a call today.