Nowadays, bitcoin is the most popular and leading digital currency available in the world. Now, many businesses are accepting crypto as a payment method. You can use your cryptocurrency for buying Microsoft products from Microsoft. Click here for more essential cryptocurrency tips
People have a misconception that only large businesses and retail houses are accepting crypto as a payment method. But, according to a survey conducted by the Hartford Steam Boiler, it has been proved that almost 36% small and large-scale businesses in the U.S are now accepting payment in cryptocurrency. More about bitcoins, you can use cryptocurrency to buy goods and services from popular stores.
If you have a crypto wallet and want to use your bitcoin for buying goods and services, check out the list of businesses that accept crypto payments. Apart from these businesses, you can find many online stores and retailers where you can use your crypto wallet to make a payment. You must know that you will get an invoice in dollars or other fiat currency while you pay Bitcoin because bitcoin is not a legal tender.
- Microsoft – You can use cryptocurrency to top-up your Microsoft account. Apart from that, you can also avail their services and buy their digital products like their apps, Xbox Live, digital content and Microsoft games with bitcoin.
- PayPal – This is a payment gateway that can be used for national and international payments or transactions. With technological advancements, it has become easier to buy and sell Bitcoins using a PayPal account. Apart from that, merchants widely use PayPal, and people can make their payment to these merchants through their crypto wallets. For example, you can link your crypto account with your PayPal, and you can make a payment at their listed merchant’s store with bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum.
- Wikipedia – It is the largest encyclopedia in the world managed by Wikimedia, and you can donate with your cryptocurrencies on Wikipedia. They are using the BitPay payment gateway for accepting donations through cryptocurrency.
- Starbucks – People have a misconception that they can make their payment with bitcoin at any Starbucks counter. You cannot make a payment and pay for your coffee at any of their outlets with your crypto currency. But you can add funds to your Starbucks app through crypto. There is a third-party digital wallet called Bakkt, and you can use this wallet to convert your cryptocurrency into fiat currency and add your funds to your Starbucks wallet or app. Later, you can use your app to make the payment over the counter.
- AT&T – If you are a citizen of the United States, you have some idea about this company because it is one of the largest mobile service providers in the U.S. AT&T is now accepting payment through cryptocurrency. They are using a third-party app named BitPay for the same. If you want to pay your bill at AT&T with Bitcoin, you can choose BitPay as a payment gateway during your checkout.
- Twitch is a game streaming platform owned and managed by Amazon, and you can make payments with Bitcoin, Ether, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, and USD Coin. You can use any cryptocurrencies on this platform.
- Overstock is an online retailer in the US where you can use your crypto to make payments. Overstock has partnered with Coinbase, and they are accepting crypto as a valid payment method.
- Home Depot – If you want to furnish your home, you can visit the Home Depot once because it is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the world. You can use your Bitcoin to make payment at Home Depot, as they accept crypto payments through the Flexa Digital Payment system.
Apart from that, you can also use your cryptocurrency for buying goods from Amazon, but you cannot find a direct payment option on your Amazon app. In this case, you can use Purse.io for making such payments. Some other businesses like CheapAir, Newegg, Namecheap, Rakuten and Pizza Hut and Burger King are available where you can make your payment with crypto.