Now that boundaries between the countries are melting, many companies are establishing their branches in other countries. Dubai with its business-friendly environment, security, and flourishing economy make it one of the top preferred destinations for entrepreneurs to establish their organizations here. But it is not that easy to establish a business here. There is a list of procedures and formalities that are to be carried out and also requires proper documentation and approvals from the government. It is when PRO services come for help. The pro services company in dubai is well aware of all legalities that are involved in setting up a business unit.
This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about PRO services in Dubai.
What are PRO services?
PRO, short form for Public Relations Officer, services are the professional document clearing services as authorized by the government of Dubai. It is the PRO services that help the businesses to set up companies in Dubai by clearing all paperwork and securing mandatory approvals from the Government bodies. A company must have a solid business plan with complete knowledge about the legal business practices, trends, and markets in Dubai. In case you are not aware of the same, then you should consider hiring experienced and reputed PRO services in Dubai. These agencies are experts in assisting new investors with their business set-ups by undertaking the process of documenting, implementing, and complying with all legal requirements and formalities as specified by the government. The PRO agencies act as the agent between the businesses and all statutory governmental bodies.
What are the different types of PRO services provided by the agencies in Dubai?
Here are different types of PRO services provided by the agencies in Dubai:
- A Public Relations Officer helps with the processing of the documents in the Labor Immigration and other government departments.
- Help the companies with the registration of trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Application for the approvals and No-Objection Certificates (NOC) is filed by the PRO companies.
- PRO agencies help the company by applying for an Immigration card and Labor Card.
- All important legal documents are attested through a public notary.
- All legal documents related to both existing as well as new employees are processed and renewed.
- Translation of essential documents into Arabic.
- Filing application for the business licenses. Also, helping the organizations to renew their licenses.
- Helping in clearing the documents from Dubai Municipality and Chamber of Commerce.
- Filling application and clearance of visas and passports.
- Notarization of all important legal documents.
Why companies in Dubai must hire PRO agencies?
Here are the top five benefits the companies set up in Dubai can avail of by hiring PRO agencies:
- Time-Saving: PRO services help the organizations save a lot of their productive time which they might have to spend by visiting the government departments for filing and clearing all important legal documents, and spending time and resources to keep themselves updated on any changes being taken place in the business environment, government rules, and regulations. It is the PRO services that help the enterprises to fulfill their business legal requirements and formalities within much less time assisting you to focus on more productive operations.
- Cost-efficient services: Working with the experienced and expert PRO services in Dubai will reduce your overall business cost in terms of documentary processing and clearance. Now the companies need not invest in retaining the permanent resource instead they can work with the PRO agencies for their legal requirements. Hiring a PRO agency provides you the flexibility of paying only for the required PRO services but retaining a permanent employee for the same services will cost you more as you will have to carry the burden of all his employment expenses.
- Hassle-free process: PRO services make the company’s legal operations hassle-free and convenient. Everything from picking documents, translating them into Arabic, filing applications, and renewing them all is done by the agencies offering PRO services on time. The timely availability of information regarding changes in Dubai’s business laws, registration of business licenses, renewal terms, and other policies help businesses to avoid the risk of legal penalties.
- Boosting company image: Agencies providing PRO services are experts in handling complex government processes. They are very well aware of the tactics of how the image of the companies can be enhanced by representing efficiently them in the government and public. A positive image in the eyes of the government creates a possibility of yielding higher performance and even government incentives.
What factors to consider to hire the right PRO services?
Here are some key factors you need to consider to choose the best pro companies:
- Scope of Services: Before you choose to work with a particular PRO agency, ask about the PRO services provided by it. The scope of the PRO services provided must clearly specify procedures and costs to avoid any misunderstandings in the future.
- Credibility and Reputation: To know if the particular PRO agency is credible and reputable to work with you should ask for references. Get the list of past and existing clients of the potential company, contact those references, and ask about the overview of their overall experience working with a particular PRO agency.
- Qualified and Experienced team: Only a PRO agency having a qualified and experienced team can help you with the required legal formalities. Therefore, make sure to evaluate if the PRO team you are going to choose has adequate knowledge about the business rule and regulations as specified by Dubai’s government.
- Affordability: This is the most important factor you should consider before hiring any specific PRO agency. PRO agency must be qualified in processing and clearing all legal documents within the shortest possible time and reduced cost.
Whenever considering setting up a business unit in Dubai, make sure to hire a professional agency providing PRO services to process and clear all the legal formalities as specified by the government.